The Women of Ascend GW
The Greater Washington Chapter of Ascend prides itself on the diversity of our board members. Our leadership members represent many companies across every global industry. In celebration of International Women’s Day, we’d like to send special appreciation the women who are leading our chapter to new heights!
Looking to get involved? Let us know what you’re interested in! Contact us for any general questions about how to become a member or suggestions on how we can support the Pan-Asian professional community in the Greater Washington area.
(Board members pictured left to right)
- Jessica Blazer (Partner, KPMG)
- Jeannette Chu (Managing Director, PwC)
- Liz Benson (Manager, Deloitte)
- Sara Abiusi (Managing Director, Accenture)
- Sophie Ding (Cyber Security Senior, Ernst & Young)
- Yogeeta Gandhi (Manager, Deloitte)
- Yishu Wang (Risk Advisory Associate, KPMG)
- Yoko Jolly (Senior Manager, Accenture)
- Ihita Kabir (Senior Associate, PwC)
- Wendy Chan (Senior Manager, Accenture)
- Amanda Suller (Consultant, Booz Allen Hamilton)
- Alice Yeh (Audit Senior Associate, KPMG)